crocheting a wooleater potholder
I saw these potholders a while ago and was instantly drawn to make them some day. I made a square one for my grandmother with some left over cotton/microfiber yarn and wondered if it would work as a triangular shape to.
I worked the potholder following these instructions by Sarah. Instead of 4 cluny groups I made 3 in the beginning. Then followed the instructions like they were for the square one.
I was not happy with the yarn. It split A LOT and it was too wobbly for me in the finished project. The yarn itself is ok, but I would not recommend it for this purpose 🙂
Nevertheless the pattern is great and I think I’ll make a blanket once, too.
March 6, 2019
June 20, 2018
February 22, 2018