Handmade with love super bundle
I’m so happy to finally share this with you! Over 50 fellow craft designers and teachers have joined forces with me and the team of Ultimate Bundles and created this:
It’s a set of over 200 patterns and courses from embroidery, weaving, fabric dyeing, knitting, quilting, sewing to crochet (I’m sure I missed something…).
The Handmade with Love bundle contains a lot of my own patterns like the beginner level geometric animals and all the mandalas. I took a glimpse of the other embroidery people included and you’ll find @cozyblue and @molliejohanson among others, too!
So how much does it cost? $29.97! Yes, you read that right.
PS: If you choose to get yourself a bundle until Thursday, you’ll also receive a FREE Craftsy Class, too!
Here are the embroidery patterns and ebooks included in the Handmade with love super bundle:
- 23 Easy-to-Make Christmas Ornaments: Three eBooks in One! by Erica Hite
- Embroidery Pattern Set by Pumora
- Insect Embroidery Pattern Set by Sarah Milligan
- Modern Embroidery Pattern Set by Stitcharama
- The Embroidery Project: All In The Details by Mollie Johanson
- The Girl Gang: An Embroidery Pattern Bundle by Liz Stiglets alias cozyblue
- Brother Rabbit: Raised Embroidery by Anna Scott
- Cross Stitch Pattern Collection by Susan Fitzgerald
- Geometric Birds & Animals Collection by galabornpatterns
- Spirited Animals Bundle: Queen Bee and Spirited Animals Alphabet by Dana Batho alias Peacock & Fig
- Summer/Winter Wreath by Jenny Van De Wiele
February 13, 2018
February 1, 2018
January 29, 2018